Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Welcome Rockstars!

Welcome to all my new Third Grade Rockstars!  I am so glad you have come to check out our page!  I hope you had a fantastic summer and you are ready to make new friends and learn new and exciting things this year!  You can check out some of the slideshows from last year to get a sneak peek into some of the cool things we will be doing!  You can also find out a little about me so that you get a head start on a fun activity we will be doing the first week of school!  Just click on the About Your Teacher link above.

I can't wait to see your beautiful (or handsome) smile on Meet the Teacher Night!  Don't forget to bring a picture of you with your family in it.  We hang these up on a bulletin board all year long.  Make sure you are reading every night and you are practicing your math facts.  Check out the cool math games on our Math link above!

See you soon Rockstars! Here is a picture of me getting ready for our year together!

Love,
Ms. Hoffmann


No comments:

Post a Comment